Monday, November 30, 2009

Update #37

It is day 4 after Jewel’s last chemo. While there have been no major problems there have been several reactions to the treatment. These have included leg pains, some nausea, numbness in hands and feet, and the loss of her voice. In addition, Jewel is very tired. In spite of the physical impact of the chemotherapy, Jewel continues to have a positive spirit.

I am making plans for a couple of short trips this month. These were not the trips I had originally planned, but I have been reminded today of the old saying”

"Life is what happens when we're working on what we had planned."

I have also been thinking about my visit to China last week with 23 other WEA leaders.

http://www.worldevangelicals.org/news/article.htm?id=2710&cat=press

Lots to work on for the future.

However, I’m learning to take one day at a time.

Yours on the Journey,

Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment